North Carolina is so awesome! Have you ever been to North Carolina? It's soooooooooooooo green! Seriously, a tree every square foot or less.
The Raleigh Temple is right outside my mission, so I can't go to it. Kinda bummed about that.
P-day is the only down time we have. We will be working all day and have 10 minutes until 9 o'clock, but we stay obedient and knock doors those last 10 minutes. I'm learning a lot about discipline out here. This mission really is teaching me how to be a man. I mean, I'm even shopping and cooking for myself! Who would have guessed it!
Not gonna lie, I was nervous first, but now I'm lovin' it! I love teaching real people. These hispanics are much kinder than anyone else. It doesn't matter how religious they are, they will let you in or give you a soda or at least talk to you.
The only lame part is my branch. It is so small!! There is no organist and our priesthood consists of maybe 15 men. That's generous actually. But we are meeting with inactives a lot and were able to get 3 inactive families to come to church this Sunday. Sometimes I feel like we are doing everything for the ward and can't focus as much on bringing others unto Christ. It's frustrating, but ya know, that's missionary work for ya!
Btw, we just got done bowling and I bowled a 112. That's not terrible! One of my companions bowled a 168 though...whatever.
I want to get a Duke Blue Devils shirt. I've always liked them, but now I have a legit reason to like them. :)
Anyways, I love you beyond belief!
Find someone in need and help them. :)