This week was a good one. We had Elder Gonzalez of the Seventy come and visit the mission! He talked a lot about our purpose and just had a big smile on his face when we conversed with him. I want to be able to know the scriptures like him. Something that I was able to take away from our time with him is to always pay attention to how you feel. If you feel good, analyze why you feel that way and make it a habit. Sometimes it's good to not be stressed, and focus on how much we learn and understand, but that we should narrow down on what is good. He also talked about how the Book of Mormon is an undrying well of good vibes, you can say. Haha. You can never feel bad reading that book, seriously. That's something we are focusing on in the Zone this week is using the Book of Mormon more in our lives!
So we were teaching this part member family this week, and in the middle, the lights went out. Haha, maybe it's not that funny and you had to be there, but for like 10 seconds after the outage there was dead silence, and then my companion in his Latin accent broke the silence with... AH FREAK MAN! Hahaha. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing. Espinoza is a stud.
So a little awesome news. The mission is going on a temple trip this month! The 26th of MAY! Wooo! I am so stoked to go; it's the closest to heaven I feel. And also, Alisson was confirmed yesterday which was really neat. I love it! And Seeing the family yesterday by way of Skype was the highlight of the week. To see all those happy faces. haha! I'm pretty jealous that it's all nice and sunny out in Idaho and here it is all rainy and stuff. But it's all about the attitude, right? :)
I think I'm gonna go and buy a cheeseburger. Love you guys!
White shores...and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise -Gandalf
Loves,
MOTHER'S DAY SKYPE

