AHA! It has been a fun filled week this week. I am super thankful for where I am and what The Lord has given me the opportunity to do. Help others come unto Christ. IN ARGENTINA! VAMOS!
So first of all we, as a mission, were able to get together in the school of presidents kids, and on a big screen watch the Soccer game between Argentina and Switzerland! It was soooo RAD! Haha. Everybody was screaming when Argentina made the goal. I was super happy. I got to see all my friends, like my best bud and son, E l d e r G i n e s. He is a stud. I also got to catch up with Bywater and Engebretsen and, well, everybody. I think that was better than seeing the game. And guess what! President gave us permission to see the Semi Finals between Argentina and Holland this Wednesday if it's in the house of a member. We called up the Chupitea family without delay! Haha, love that family. So it's fun to watch games and know you are still obedient. Haha.
OH! So I got a cool experience... A Miracle! So this last week we were preparing a baptism for Dora and her 5 grand kids, right? Well, the daughter of Dora is called Laura and she wants to be baptized too, but is suuuuper pregnant and it's hard for her to get around. On Saturday, me and E l d e r N u r e ñ a (a district leader in our zone) went to do the baptismal interviews for the 6, but Dora came out and said, ¨Laura is feeling terrible and won't be able to make it to the baptism tomorrow; can we change the baptism for next week?¨ Well shoot, Satan is at it again, right? Wrong! Haha. We said we wanted to see her and offer her a priesthood blessing of health. We went in, taught her a little bit about the power of the priesthood and faith and then we started. I gave her the blessing. In the blessing I felt super confident in some promptings and so I said, ¨Laura, if you have faith, you will be healed today to see the baptism of your family tomorrow¨. I was like... Oh, man. I hope she has faith! And afterwards, she said, ¨I´m feeling better already!¨ So we had the interviews and Get. This. SHE WALKED to church the next day. GOD IS AWESOME! And so we were able to have a baptism of 6 yesterday! Haha. I was able to baptize Dora, Gastón, Gabriel and Jorge. When I baptized Dora she came up and yelled to everybody, ¨70 years old and the first time dunked under water!¨ hahaha! I loved it! It was an awesome baptism.
Nazareno was also confirmed yesterday and was interviewed to receive the Priesthood! He also went with us to the farewell of missionaries in San Fernando. Haha. It was a blast all the way there. He is already thinking about a mission. Meeting him was a huge miracle!
We are hoping that Laura will be able to get baptized this Sunday, but with her pregnancy, it will be a test! But like my buddy Elder Holland has said, ¨Salvation is not a cheap experience. Salvation was never easy!¨
Anyways, we are living the dream. Yesterday at the Farewells, I saw one of the sisters that started the mission with me up on the stand giving her farewell! NOOOO!!! Haha, I am super scared for the end. Y bueno.
I love this work.
![]() |
| Nazareno at his baptism. He is on the right |
![]() |
| Dora, Gastón, Julian, Francisco, Jorge and Gabriel |
![]() |
| This was the earring Julian had in his ear. He took it out a week before his baptism and then gave it to me the day before his baptism. :) |
| So you know the Obelisk in Argentina. Well if you zoom in behind me you can see it. We passed by here the other day on our way to the dentist for my comp. :) |
| Gettin ready for P day! |
The whole mission watch the soccer game
Argentina vs. Switzerland
at the school of President Ayre's sons
an international school in Vicente Lopez





