How is life everybody! I'm still livin' the dream, as always! So yesterday was probably the best Sunday I've had in the field! I got to talk to my mama and papa! How Rad! It was good to see your faces but seriously, I had everything planned out to what I was gonna say and then... blanked as soon as I saw you guys. I just didn't know what to say! I told E l d e r W o o d s about that and he has the same problem. But yeah, it was great to see my mom on Mother's Day. I cherished the moment, I mean... yeah. You guys know what I mean.
So this week has been very slow. We were all over the place going to zone conference and driving to places and everything. We actually had a baptism this last Saturday for a little girl of the ward. Baptisms always renew a missionary's spirit! Later that day I had 2 interesting experiences...
1. Okay, so I eat hispanic food almost every day and they loooove their hot sauce! Like, they put it on everything and you don't know hot until you eat their homemade jalapeno sauce. Ridiculous! So anyways, that day we were eating a member's party, I put some Pica in my soup, and I was sweatin' bullets! So my companions told me to go inside and ask for some bottled water which I did. I came back and I had to finish my bowl. It's pretty much a rule. So my companions were cheering me on and I was sweatin' worse than before! It seriously felt like I swallowed Lava and my face was dipped in the fires of Mordor. No joke. Anyways, I finished it. It hurt to breathe, I kid you not. And then my companions told me they had added 3 spoonfuls of pica while I was gone into my soup! WHAAAAT!? So dumb....
2. So we met this guy named Michelangelo. Intense Right? He's from Argentina. We talked. We are gonna visit him again. Sweet.
I don't have much time to write anything today, but my spiritual thought is this: Stay Clean. Don't let Satan use your body against you. Respect yourselves and those around you and keep your thoughts virtuous. He will bless you for your efforts. Sorry this letter is weak in comparison to others, but I gotta Rock.
"It's impossible to follow Jesus Christ and not be happy. It just doesn't work that way". -E l d e r W o o d s
It's true! When we follow Him, keeping our commandments and being just, we have NO reason not to be happy!
Click on images to E N L A R G E
| Haha, Este hogar es Catolico = This home is Catholic........ Challenge Accepted |
![]() |
| A pine tree completely taken over by vines. Vines are errywhere! |
![]() |
| Little wonder why they called it Greensboro |
| Sign in picture above enlarged below |
| Uh, yeah...that's North Carolina street signs for ya |



