We were able to find some elegidos this week, which was a great blessing from the Lord! We found this kid named Isaiahs and his dad Antonio and have been teaching them all week. They came to church and loved it! Also Reuben and Edgar, both non-member husbands, came for the first time to church this week with us! Nicccce! Keep praying for them and that they will gain strong, lasting testimonies of the truthfulness of this gospel!
Saturday was a great day! We had members accompanying us all day and we just taught BIG TIME! It was such a great experience. There were tons of spiritual lessons that just testified to me the Love that my Savior has for me. I don’t know... something that helped me a ton this week was this quote that
E l d e r G i n e s showed me:
“I lit myself on fire and everybody came to watch me burn.”
I dug down deep to find what lit me on fire. What got me going. Made me as bold as a lion and happy as ever! It just made a huge difference on the week. Even if at first I had to fake a smile, it later just became a habit. It’s the Good News! The success we have as missionaries and as people all depends on what we believe we can achieve! DREAM BIG! If ya dream about getting through the day that’s ALL you will achieve. But if you dream about baptizing or getting better and you BELIEVE in it and act, it’s gonna happen! GET ER DONE!
“That cockroach literally just jumped! These cockroaches... zero respect!”
- E l d e r G i n e s
We went on divisions with the Zone Leaders and I got to leave my area for the first time! Haha, I went off to Parque Brown and my little E l d e r G i n e s stayed to hold down the fort. It was good. I went with E l d e r J o r q u i e r a, an Elder from Concepcion, Chile. It was cool and I saw how zone leaders work.
Just an overall good week! I love being a missionary. I love the Book of Mormon! How could this not be true!?
LOVES!
“ANOTHER 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!”
| Ramon and I |
| Inside the Pension |
| Our Pension (first floor) |
| My wittle Lugano (outskirts of capital basically) |
E l d e r G i n e s
makes me look suuuuper tiny
| I know I look fat but... |
| Skuxin |