Gonna start with the ward and members... AWESOME! We live in a building and our Bishop lives 2 floors below us, so that’s been nice to have. Everyone is so nice. I felt so welcomed and loved right when I walked in the church building and people had my name memorized by the end of the day (I'm pretty sure when I left Lugano, maybe half knew my name). The calendar was full for the entire month, when in Lugano we had a sister fight and fight for us to get us lunches for just the week! So it has been great. There are amazing members that will accompany us rain or shine for the entire day, which is awesome. It's just such a big change, I'm not used to it! haha!
E l d e r R i s c o is pretty crazy (risco literally means "cliff" in spanish). We get along really well and joke around a lot. Last night, he said I was talking in my sleep. Apparently, I was saying stuff like: Vamos a bautizar and Tenemos que ir a la cita, Elder. Which is good that I'm talking spanish even in my sleep, but I don't know what other stuff I say...
The area is super big where I am at. It takes like 30 minutes to get to our giant villa and sometimes things get complicated, but oh well.
Oh... So I'm District Leader and... my entire district is Sisters! hahaha, we are the only Elders in the district! I've tried to avoid Sisters like the plague my entire mission, but now I have to talk to them every night for 30 minutes. Haha! Super weird as a missionary, seriously.
I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to work in the Lord’s vineyard. He has entrusted me with this area with my Peruvian companion to bring forth GOOD fruit in this final effort. I feel very humble to do so. He loves us and is working diligently in His vineyard. I know it. I Teach it. I love it. I Sleep it.
LOVES!!!
| Sonya made me a cake and got ice cream for my last day in Lugano. Livin' the Dream! Miss them already! |
| Last day in Lugano! Sonya made me a flag! |
| Got to see Felix. And guess what! He baptized his daughter!!! My first convert of Argentina! |
| Last time with Elder Tippets. Ha! |
| My Son! |
| E l d e r G i n e s & I Stopped by Tigre and took a pic on the way to the offices for the despidida! |
| Thug Life |
| About sums up our relationship |
| Ma Villa |
| Awesome Family! |
| The member is really proud of his muscles so we posed with him. I got nutin' |
| Inside the Pension |