Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Animo!

It was a really good week for us! We started finding lots of new people and have a ton of possibilities that we are hoping will turn into miracles. But we are the ones that make it happen! Let's go!

We had transfers today and once again, I have a new companion. Haha, I basically have a new one every transfer. My new companion is
E l d e r  G a r e t h  V i d a l  from Viña del Mar, Chile. Yes! 2 straight transfers with Latin companions! They are always tons of fun. We have been having tons of fun already and surprisingly have found tons in common already. He has the nickname of ¨Ammon¨ for how much he baptizes. Haha, super stoked!

This week we focused a lot on finding new people. Our investigator, Luciana, who is getting married the 19th and baptized the 20th, threw a party for her daughter and we totally took advantage. We found lots of new people to teach just bouncing between conversations bringing up the church and stuff. It's effective. So... Invite the missionaries to your parties! Haha!

We also had leadership council in the house of the President and we felt the Spirit super strong. I think the mission is going to explode this transfer! Lots of young, but excited leadership. That's all ya need right? ANIMO! I feel really excited.

I love the Lord. Our Master. I'm coming to know Him, not only as my teacher, but also as my friend. I feel like He is always there for me. And there is no other friend more loyal and loving than my Savior! Just so y'all know. And I am totally down to share! Dive into the scriptures and let's all be friends!

Loves!

E l d e r   V i d a l   a n d   I





Haha, And Espinoza.
I felt like a giant with him. Now... not so much. Ha!
My apologies for his duck face. Unacceptable.



Luciana and her family
( Luciana has the baby in her arms )




The zone last transfer!


The temple last week in the morning