The week started off amazing! We had interviews with President and his Assistants. The Zone Leaders always go last, which I like cuz I take all the time I need. :) I seriously don´t know of anybody else that I trust more here in the mission than this guy. He is a straight up hero for me and always gets my ideas in order to better serve the Lord. We talked about the zone and how to help it and then talked about goals - what I hope to have had accomplished at the end of my mission, after 5 years and after 10! President for reals is super inspired and said some really helpful things. Like just doing the things that no one else wants to do. Doing the things that stink. Because if you want to be the best, you have to do it! We gotta believe in ourselves and work hard! Look at the eternal perspective and not rush into things. :)
Speaking of birthdays, my companion, Elder Vidal, turned 20 last Saturday. We took part in eating 5 cakes! Hahaha! Oh man, I promise y'all I had to have eaten like 40 pounds of cake. And we still have leftovers in the pension awaiting our arrival. No complaints.
(click on blue links)
We have been kinda all over the place this last week trying to find and what not. Other than that, we are just livin´ the dream. President called us this morning (to talk about the zone) and at the end I always tell him ¨Livin´ the Dream!¨ and today he was all, ¨LIVIN´ THE DREAM! HAHAHAHA¨. I seriously love President Ayre.
¨Unless we lose ourselves in service to others there is little purpose to our own lives¨ -Thomas S. Monson (7th paragraph in link)
Loves
(click on images to enlarge)
Us with the Benitez family and the Acuña family
![]() |
| Feliz Cumple!!! Elder Vidal |


