This week was full of hard work and giving it our all. I was talking to Elder Thurgood last night and we talked a lot about the mission. It's all so much about where your heart is... Where it is when you pray, or teach, or walk, or sleep, or eat. I feel like it's so important to have the affections of the heart focused on the Savior continually.
Funny story...
This week some drunk guy called us over and wanted to ask us a few questions. It was actually a pretty good chat and then we asked who he knew that we could share our message with. The first time he said he didn't know. But we were persistent and asked stuff like "What is your neighbor's name" and stuff like that and then he put up his hand, reached up to the orange tree that was over us and pulled off two leafs... He looked at us and said "Naranja... Adios". (Orange... Bye). Hahaha, I don't know why, but it was so funny to me. Drunk as a fish.
We did divisions this week as well with Pompeya 1. I stayed in the area and had Elder Lopez from Buenos Aires (no joke!) come with me. It was a good division and we learned tons together. He will be finishing his mission here soon, so it was good to share lots of experiences...
People are ALREADY making dead missionary jokes on me. Today Elder Costa asked if he could have my backpack when I die (finish the mission). I'm not happy Bob... NOT. Happy!
Anyways, that's pretty much it for this week. Pretty much just livin' the dream!
Loves!
We were dead after playing today.
Haha! Livin´ the Dream!

