Friday, October 3, 2014

Dare to Stand Alone!


Livin´ the Dream as always! This week and a half has been pretty crazy. It feels so weird writing on a Friday, but we will see how Technopolis is. Oh, and by the way... We went to the TEMPLE today! It was seriously the best! I love going there. It really opens my eyes and gives me guidance. This last week has been just such a test of testimony and faith. More than anything, I am just grateful for the chance to be on this mission. There is nothing like it!

So first things first! The Smart Phone family? Nada. Haha, happens sometimes. So we had to leave them. There was a lot of investigators that we stopped teaching because they weren´t progressing this last week. We knew if we did so, with faith, the Lord would provide.... AND HE DELIVERED! On Saturday, we met Miguel from Bolivia. We contacted him when he passed by us talking to somebody. (this is the short version here). And he committed to come to church. He ended up LOVING it! The day after, he said that he was dreaming about the Church and us passing by all the time to check on him and he just felt great. And he took that as an answer. AND THEN when we invited him to go to the Saturday session of General Conference he went to his boss by himself and asked for the day off and he got it! He will be baptized this Sunday in between sessions! He is just a huge miracle and I love him to death (not to mention I always wanted to have a convert named Miguel).

We also found a girl named Araceli that is a miracle too! Her mom is a member and Araceli was never baptized! She is preparing to be baptized next week on the 12th. We are super stoked for her and her progression. We are pretty much livin´ the dream!

Elder Peterson and I are still great! We will see what happens this next Tuesday with Transfers and all. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. There are no endings, Only EVERLASTING BEGINNINGS!

Sorry it´s short this time, but I love all y´all!




Engebretsen and I


We had some free time in the mission car
while our companions were doing tramites!
Hahaha!



Pictures taken at
Direccion Nacional De Migraciones
(National Migration Office)