Monday, September 22, 2014

Smart Phones...

So we totally worked like crazy this week. It was like nonstop action that was just wild for us. I am grateful that I am in this position. That I can stay focused and do the Lord’s will. “That’s pretty cool I guess”... -Kip.

On Monday last week after writing, we went to the Church to start baking Cinnamon Rolls! Haha, we were going to have a family home evening and we wanted to show our “cultures”. Anyways, Elder Peterson knew how to cook it, so we went and I like... watched basically and helped sometimes. They turned out super awesome and was a hit at the Noche de Hogar.

We were able to finally move out! YEAH! When we got all of our stuff packed up, we went to find a remis to carry all our stuff 8 blocks to the other Elder’s apartment, but... no one had any cars ready. So we called the other Elders and we walked with 2 mattresses and all of our luggage for 8 blocks. It was the BEST! LOL. Everyone stared.  Score.

Then we had Zone Conference with President and the Assistants. It was super awesome and I got lots of personal revelation. The Book of Mormon is KEY! Anyways, afterwards we went on divisions with the Assistants again. I thought I would be staying in the area this time, but they had me go with Elder Valerdi again to his area. It was super awesome and I learned lots. It was fun to drive around in Car all day. lol. As the night came, we had to take mattresses to some Elders out in the boonies and so we got to talk some more as we drove. I miss driving in a car. Ha! The things I took for granted. Anyways, since we got back home at like 12 at night, we were allowed to sleep until 8. But not happening! Some bozo decided to start construction RIGHT in front of our house at 5:30 in the morning. Nice. Livin’ the Dream!

So the coolest story of the week happened Saturday. We were walking and actually fasting to find new people when we spotted a phone face down in the road. Super weird since it’s the villa. So we picked it up and it turned out to be a Samsung Galaxy 4 or something like that! Brand New! Haha, so we were thinking this has to be an opportunity. So we went to a members house and called one of the contacts. His brother answered and we got the address of the owner and went to return it. We got there and found a super humble Bolivian family. They wanted to pay us for the act, but we just said, “You can repay us by listening to our message.” They accepted! We also found his brother in law and he accepted as well! They are preparing to be baptized the fifth of October. Blessings! It’s crazy how the Lord just MAKES things happen! The righteous need not fear.

Oh, and my new apartment is like 2 blocks away from my Lugano apartment! I live in my old area! It’s so weird, but Lugano is a way nice place. Lots of nice people and stuff to buy. Haha.

“Como poseedores del sacerdocio, no lleguemos a ser insensibles a lo asombroso y maravilloso que es lo que el Señor nos ha confiado”

Oh, and so yáll know, I won’t be writing next Monday cuz we are going to the temple on Friday next week! And then after, we asked Prez if we could go to Tecnopolis and write there. Score! So until next Friday!

Loves!


Science, Technology, Industry & Art 
Mega Exhibition