For the week...
My companion got better slowly, but surely. The climate is pretty crazy here. One day it's really hot and then another it's raining KATS! As a missionary, I pretty much hate the rain with a passion. But yeah, like Ammon did, we just try to see all our challenges as an opportunity and ask what Heavenly Father is trying to accomplish through this situation. It's a lot harder than I had thought.
We had another Zone Council meeting and it turned it really well! We really tried to keep the focus of obtaining the vision of President Ayre and accomplishing that 2000 conversions for this year. I know it was inspiration of God! The Book of Mormon has so many answers, and helps us feel good.
So... This last week I had to say Goodbye to Luisa... for 10 days. I about DIED! Haha, She is seriously such an angel! My straight up Argentine Mom. Whenever I need something or a lunch falls through or we are throwing up or WHATEVER she Always has our back. She is such a special person with so much illumination. And when she decided to go on her little vacation, it made me think a lot. Actually, she was planning on leaving for a month, but didn´t want to be gone too long, so she could still be with us and stuff. So yeah, she is going strong on going to the temple in a year and she already wants her Patriarchal Blessing! I couldn´t be more proud of her. Happiness!
Oh and Happy THANKSGIVING! I totally forgot about it until today when everyone was talking about it! Haha, We will see if we can get some turkey with mashed potatoes somewhere. ;)
https://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#gods-greatest-creation
-One of my favorites
Love all y´all!
Luisa
Baptized August 31


