We found a lady named Paula and her daughter Luciana. They are way too awesome. Haha. But they were actually a referral from a complete family! But... They didn´t come to church... So frustrating! Haha. But we will see what happens. For right now, Paula and Luciana will be baptized the 14th of this month.
The mission is doing pretty well. I think as of right now we have 1719 baptisms for this year so we gotta get some miracles going to make the goal of 2000! It´s possible and real! Just gotta give it everything we got! But...
Luisa is gonna be back today! YEAH! hahah, I am so happy. It's about time she got back because it has been a little weird not having her around to give us excitement and accompany us and stuff. We would call her sometimes during the week and she was sharing the Gospel with all her family in Tucuman and inviting them all to the Church. She told us sometimes she would wait by the window hoping that maybe Elders would pass by so she could grab them and introduce them to her family. I am so happy for her and her humble search for Happiness through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love you all! Tis the season to be jolly and joyous!
| Larroza Family! Love them! |

