Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

So I am having a crazy day. Haha, but here is the thing... I was just sitting here minding my own business in my missionary world and my trainer ELDER SMITH walks in the cybercafe with his normal clothes on. Holy cow, it was so crazy. Hahaha, I missed the crud out of that guy. It's a bummer, he was gonna play soccer with us today, but we don't have p-day until Christmas. Ha. But man...

As for the week, it was pretty sweet. I went on two divisions this week. First off with... my MTC companion Elder Engebretsen and once again, I went to his area. And so we got to catch up driving around in the mission car through Buenos Aires. It was for some reason super sentimental for me. But anyways, it was a fun division. We worked hard and talked a lot. In the morning, we went for a run and ran to a river and watched old guys fish for a bit. It was so cool.

Then we did divisions and I went to Soldati 4. The giant monoblocks. Anyways, we went crazy talking to people. At one moment we ran out of things to do and we were standing their looking for members in the list and I saw a lady standing there with her daughter. Act with faith time! So I went up and started talking to her and she turned out to be golden! She came to church with her family and are preparing for baptism this upcoming week! Oh, by the way I did the divisions with Elder Gobilard from Bolivia. He is an amazing Elder.

As for our peeps... Miguel, Yanina, and Miguel's little brother came to church and they really liked it! Hopefully they get the support from the rest of the family and get baptized this Sunday. Miguel looks just like a missionary. He came in a suit and everything and I gave him my plaque for a second. Haha, members asked, "do we have a new Elder in the ward?" Oh, and at church another ex-missionary came to church, Elder Larson. When I got here, he was the Assistant to the President! So yeah, I have seen two ex-Elders this week and it's the weirdest feeling ever. Haha.

Well, that's about it for right now. Love all yáll and see some of ya on Christmas! YEAH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Elder ?, Felix, Elder Engebretsen, Yo, Elder Smith
August 30, 2013