Monday, December 15, 2014

Aloha!

Anyways, just livin´ the dream here in Zion-dati! Haha! It was a crazy week, but some pretty awesome things happened! Not only that, but there is only 10 days until Christmas! WHAT!? Haha, so let's see here...

On Tuesday, we did divisions and I stayed in my area. Elder Lopez from Argentina came over once again and it was good. Elder Costa always goes wild on divisions in other areas and so it really helped them. Then later we were thinking on how we could think outside of the box to help the zone find people to teach and baptize! And so, with the permission of President we organized a giant divisions day in the zone where people from wherever go with whoever to teach (obviously, not mixing Elders and Sisters). I went to Almagro with Elder Walton and it was such a blast. It was all city and big buildings, so it was nothing like any of my other areas, but I really enjoyed it. We talked with everyone and taught lots. The best part was the miracle Angelica. She was a referral a member gave us that day, so we went and contacted her and she was such a sweet lady! She accepted baptism for the 27th of this month and yesterday went to church. I was so happy to be a part of so many awesome things.

As for our area, with all the investigators we had, we realized that none showed true progression or sincere desires. We made the decision to drop them for a bit and act with faith... And that's when we found Miguel! Haha, yep another Miguel. He is 19, but looks like 25. And he is a way sincere kid that wants to know truth. We met his prima Yanina that is 15 and she said she wanted to go to church with him. So they both came and are going strong to be baptized the 27th of this month. An awesome Christmas gift for me to be honest.

Let the Lower Lights be burning!

A family home evening yesterday!


Elder Walton and I



Another of Walton and I ¨planning¨
"Move Forward With Faith"