Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Love The Lord!!!

Yeah, not gonna lie, this last week was pretty Incredibly, awesomely, magnificent! Haha. We taught a lot, felt the Spirit, and just lived it up as the Lords servants here in the greatest mission on PLANET EARTH! Seriously, the people here are amazing. That made it super hard when I found out last night I'd be transferred. I'm now in Villa Lograno with a stud named Elder Smith. He will be district leader and is dying this transfer! Darn. So yeah, that means I'm not with my partner in crime,  E l d e r   E n g e b r e t s e n ,  anymore. I seriously see those few short weeks as a tender mercy of the Lord. I learned so much from McFly and give thanks for all that I have whenever I can!

SO! One morning this last week   E l d e r   E n g e b r e t s e n  and I woke up and decided to buzz our hair! Hahaha! I know mom is just gonna kill me! But hey! It doesn't look tooooo bad if you like the cancer patient look. ;)  Elder E looks so different because there was just so much personality in his hair, but oh well. Enough about hair...

We were on bikes this week and raced a horse pulling a cart.... We won...

We had several opportunities to go to Capital (downtown Buenos Aires) to do some of my paperwork and we got to see all of our homies from the MTC. It was seriously so much fun. We also had a despidida (farewell) for all the leaving missionaries and it was super cool. I just love our mission president; he just wears his love for us; it's amazing to see and I wanna be just like that! I've learned that really nothing that we do as a Church would be done if it weren't out of love. EVERYTHING starts with Love. A Happy missionary is one that doesn't think in himself.  E l d e r   C a r l s o n  taught me this. When the situation isn't the brightest, I just start listing off the people I just love. I love the Savior. I love this people. I LOVE my investigators! I want to be heaven in front of those celestial gates and look to my right and left, and see the children of our Heavenly Father that I helped get there. Words can't describe how badly I want that. The question is now: What will I give up for my Investigators? Answer? Everything! I'm so grateful the Lord has entrusted me with the people here in this area. It's now  E l d e r   S m i t h  and I's responsibility to bring them unto TRUE happiness. There is no other way, my friends, but through accepting Jesus Christ and following him. :D

Now an update on Felix. He is doing suuuper good. Super Prepared. Even though I won't teach him again I know he'll get baptized! This last week we had him pray to know if the Book of Mormon was true and afterwards he said, "Si, Yo se ahora... Yo se...." Then he grabbed the Book of Mormon and gave it a big kiss! Haha! Love that guy so much. I wanna love the Book of Mormon like that and hope people see my love for it.

I guess you could say i'm "permatired".... Super tired all the time... It's all good though! The Spanish is coming along pretty well. I´m learning sooooo much! Ha! The way they talk here is so powerful and almost dirty. I hear missionaries from Mexico and Chile talk, and they talk so clearly, but when Argentines talk, it's super different. For example, Yo is Sho and ellos is eshos. haha. It´s crazy, but I love it!

Keep your heads up! Know that you don´t have to walk life's paths alone! With every step you are taking, Christ took also! He is the Way and the Life. And if you are struggling with your testimony, I invite you, just as Elder Holland, to lean on mine. Believe me when I say, I just know that Christ is our Redeemer! He is our best friend, the one we can always count on. I know that this Church is true! Do not doubt! He is the Light and in Him we can be genuinely happy. Without pain, without hatred. I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

Anywho, I´ll email on Monday like normal next week, I promise. I love all of you with all my heart! Remember, it´s better to look up.

Con Amor Grandisimo,

Buzzzed!

At a lunch...

Dressed up as an old couple! Livin the DREAM!

All the MTC guys

Elder Smith and I

Livin it up!