How is everybody!? Livin´ the dream? Ya better be, cuz this life is so amazing! En serio, I just wanna start off by saying how amazingly blessed I am to be here and just my life in general. Our loving Heavenly Father cares about us so stinkin' much it isn´t even funny! I can just feel his love for me every day and that he guides us in our lives when we allow him to.
All is well here in Villa Lugano! I just love the members and area already! It´s pretty sick! The work here is a lot different in Capital Federal than in the Provincia, but I have accustomed myself to it all and am working like a train!
It´s so much fun, no joke! It´s pretty cold in our pension... We have to turn on the oven and open it up to try and heat it up in the morning but hey, gotta love living in mini hoth, right!? We walk aaaalll day here. Haha, that's new.
And E l d e r S m i t h just books it to wherever we are going. What a capo. I have learned a lot from him, and he helped me realize a lot about myself and the significance of this mission. It seriously means EVERYTHING! I´ll get to that later...
We saw a protest in the middle of the freeway when we were on the bus and had to go round... For miles and MILES! What's that off of...
Oh, and we have the villa in our area. Like legit ghetto. Just little rooms with beds and toilet and everything with 7 kids crammed in there ghetto. It´s an eye-opener for sure. I just LOVE IT!
A dog bit me the other day... and we are cool with the gangsters, so that's pretty nice. People just smoke big blunts everywhere, it´s crazy. We´ve already been offered weed. Ha! No no no no way jose!
Ya know that quote by Aragorn where he says that ¨A time may come when the courage of men fails¨. I think we can see that every day. The only reason they have lost that hope and faith and courage is because they forget who they are. Their purpose and identity. We need to always remember that we are SONS AND DAUGHTERS of the most supreme being in the universe. In fact, He made it! We have potential just oozing out of us! Satan only ever wants to make us doubt this truth, or better yet, deny it. Because if we know this and trust in it, we are happy!
Working hard has been something I have learned this week. When we put in the time and effort and always have it focused on Dios, we will ALWAYS succeed. He will always help us. Love is the key, I´m tellin y'all! Like Elder Holland says, ¨Love comes with open hands and heart, Lust comes only with an open appetite¨. Set them goals everybody, and make them purpose driven, love centered. That's my thinkin´...
So yeah, thanks for the thoughts and prayers sent my way. I definitely feel them!
LOVES!
¨Just follow your heart, that's what I do¨
My Area!
![]() |
| And I love hymns. So.. selfie with the hymnos! |
| Eating at the pensh... Milanasa sandwiches! |


