Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey Hey!

So this is gonna have to be short today because we are on a tight schedule, but here it is... Transfers have come and as I expected... I´m staying. Ha! And I will be training  E l d e r   B y w a t e r.  I'm super stoked! Ha! This week has been really good and I owe it all to the Lord.

Something awesome that was taught in Zone Meeting was this... So you all know Lionel Messi, right? Like the best soccer player in the world and he is from here in Buenos Aires. They talked about how he is suuuuper short but he is still the best! He doesn´t look at other players and think, "they are bigger and stronger than I am". They just think about what he can do to win and be the best he can be. And, no matter what team he goes to, he makes it the best! We likened that to Missionary work. We can't compare ourselves. We can and are the BEST and no matter where we go, we can make that area the BEST! I really liked that.

E l d e r   S t o c k i n g  is leaving tomorrow, that is pretty crazy. I can't believe the transfer is already over.

This last week was fun. One day we were walking and saw these people moving. After a little bit of discussion (we had a member waiting for us) we decided to help them. They lived on the 4th floor without elevators and the crew was 2 old ladies and an old guy... So we carried the fridge and washing machine and EVERYTHING up the four stories. It killed. But they said that we were blessings from God! And we got to teach them later and show what we are all about.

We also played soccer this week with a bunch of kids and totally destroyed! Afterwards, we met all their parents, and several of them and their parents accepted baptism dates! WOOT! This transfer is looking good. Super stoked.

I know that this Church is true! It's ALWAYS better to look up. I promise! Keep trucking! I know that if I do my best and do it all the time, the Lord will bless us! Loves!

"Just follow your heart, that's what I do" -Napoleon Dynamite

Loves!