Monday, November 11, 2013

Hollllla! HI!

So uhhh... This week has been great! We worked a toooon and saw the fruits of our labors in the end! Seriously, I just love this gospel! I love missions. I'll get to that in a minute though...

So this week we focused a ton on less-actives and recent converts. We know that it's through them that we will find success. We find through their friends. So we would visit with them with active members of the ward (obra de salvacion) and help them get back to church. Something special happened this week. There is a single lady with a daughter and we just felt like we needed to focus on her this week. Finally, I just told her what President Monson said to that priest who hid from him, "We love you. We need you. The Ward misses you and we know who you are. You have incredible talents and abilities. Will you come to church with us this Sunday with your daughter?" And she cancelled her weekend plans to come. But satan worked on her. The next day (Saturday) we went by and she had a pounding headache, the kind that lasts for days. I had the strongest prompting to offer her the opportunity to receive a priesthood blessing. She accepted and we gave her the blessing! Afterwards, the spirit was suuuper strong! And.... she came to church the next day without any pain! I LOVE THE PRIESTHOOD! And she set up an appointment on her own to talk with the bishop and set a goal to enter the temple. WOWWWW! How great shall be your joy with one soul, right? Baptism or reactivation.

E l d e r   B y w a t e r  and I have also seen the blessings of obedience this week as we planned, worked, and well, that's all we do. Haha! Obedience is super awesome. It pretty much saves us! And  E l d e r  B y w a t e r  is a stuuuuud! We have so much fun together. We are always laughing and quoting and making jokes. Sometimes we get all worked up and stressed and so we have an antidote. We smile as big as we can and look at each other and talk for a minute straight. HAHA! But it works, seriously!

Oh and I got a package of marshmallows and gummy worms and I about DIED! It was super good! But... All the gummy worms are gone now.... Dang. We did make s'mores with the Villanueva family yesterday though. HA! They thought the texture was a bit strange eating the marshmallow alone, but they still liked it.

Anywho, Buenos Aires is pretty awesome. Crazy and tough at times, but awesome. SOOO many people. OH! And we were working with another less-active family this week and not only did they come to church but they brought a non-member friend! NICE! Love this work.

E l d e r  B y w a t e r:
    "E l d e r  H a n k i n s, how is it outside, what do you see?"
Me:
"...The Uruks have turned Northeast... They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"

Couldn't resist.

Loves!

Lugano Train Station      -34.677562, -58.47655







My mom made me a sweet bookmark!