Heeeey, Feliz Navidad! Doesn't really feel like it here with 100 degree temperatures but the calendar says so. Haha, first of all just so's yáll know, I'll be Skyping my Mom and Dad at about 4-5 ish on Christmas. Nicccce! I'm really excited for that one... Anyways, what happened this week...
Well our baptism fell through, which was a big bummer. But this week we are planning for 2, possibly 3 baptisms. White Christmas! Woohoo! We have Mika, a teenage girl that we've been working with, Angel, who is 9 and all his family are members and are reactivated in the Church, and Gerardo, whom you all know. We hope they can all make it to the waters of baptism. It would be awesome.
First week as district leader, check. Super tired. Ha, it's stressful but I know it's where the Lord needs me. My new companion's name is E l d e r A t c h l e y from Las Vegas, Nevada. Very different view of things. Haha. He is an interesting guy but we will have success this transfer. First 2 days and he already has huge blisters. Yikes. He really likes Dungeons and Dragons (whatever that is) and computers. Niccccce.
All week was a roller coaster! I was in one area one day, and then at the mission home another. Didn't have too much time to work in Lugano, but we will improve this week. Tomorrow we are gonna spend the day as a mission with President. :)
I love missions. My mission literally means everything to me. It has shaped and changed and reformed my life and thoughts. I've also never met so many challenges and difficulties. It's seriously tough. But I love all of you guys. I know that Christ lives. He is my all. Merry Christmas. I love each and every one of you with all that I got. :) Loves!
"Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..."