My companion, E l d e r P a t e y, is a good guy. We have been working well together and having fun too. It's been good to have a fellow 'Merican in the house again. I was scared that we would talk English too much, but... NADA! I have only heard a couple words of English from him all week. Which is good. We both need that a ton! He works out a ton and I was sore from day one! hahaha! But oh well...
This week I felt like I was all over the place. We went to do paperwork for my companion in Retiro one day and then another day we went to the mission offices for a Leader training meeting. I learned a ton from that and am applying all that I can! I no longer have pure sisters in my district anymore, so that is a change! Almost feels weird working with Elders again. Haha! Now I can actually do divisions again!
I have been thinking a lot about the Work of Salvation this week. We talked about it in Zone Meeting and I just feel like it's something that had been missing in my mission. If y'all haven't seen the video that the first presidency came out with last Summer, I invite y'all to do it. IT'S THE BEST!
The Patiño Family is still doing fantastic. Vanessa and Mercedes went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead as a youth activity. It was so awesome to see them walking down the dirty villa road in their Sunday best heading off to the temple. It was picture perfect! I want more!
This next week we are planning on having the baptism of Ester, the Mom of Vanessa. I'm not sure what she lacks (maybe wisdom? teehee) but she has been dragging her feet a bit even though. She knows it's true and loves us and the Ward. So pray for her! I love this work! And I love Milanesa!
Loves!

